Full Text Church Periodicals
General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists Office of Archives, Statistics, and Research. There are search options to access a wide range of church periodicals and other publications.
Colleges and Universities
Adventist Colleges and Universities. Information about the 14 Adventist colleges/universities in the USA and Canada.
PlusLine. As the official helpdesk for the Seventh-day Adventist Church in North America, PlusLine is your source for tools and information to assist your church. Search their website or call 800.732.7587 to find answers to your questions about ministry.
Adventist Preaching. Adventist Preaching is a sermon resource for both home and church.
Directory of Seventh-day Adventist Organisations.
James White Library’s list of Seventh-day Adventist Resources
Adventist Review Online Edition, the web site of the Adventist Review magazine.
Published resource available for sale focused on ministries within the Seventh-day Adventists church.
Ellen G. White Estate, The
Main web site for Ellen G White Estates.
James White Library search page searching the General Conference Archives.
Search full-text of the General Conference Committee Minutes 1888-2000; Ministry Magazine 1928-2003; or the Review and Herald articles 1904-1962.
Seventh-day Adventist Obituary Index
Index to thousands of obituary listings that appeared in a select group of Seventh-day Adventist periodicals.
Index to hundreds of thousands of citations to articles that appeared in about 50 Adventist periodicals from 1973 to current. Many have links to the full text of the article. List of periodicals indexed in the Seventh-day Adventist Periodical Index with links to full text where available
- 1973 – present
- Citation indexing for over 50 past and present Seventh-day Adventist journals and magazines
- Published by the Association of Seventh-day Adventist Librarians
Seventh-day Adventist Theological Seminary. This is the original Seminary within the Adventist church. It is the primary ministerial training school for the North American Division offering the MDiv degree. It is also the premier advanced degree facility offering the M.A., PhD, and ThD degrees in a number of areas of study.
SDAnet exists for the following reasons:
- To provide information and dialogue about Seventh-day Adventist belief and practice to Seventh-day Adventist church members and the general public.
- To provide assistance with electronic dissemination of news and information to the Seventh-day Adventist Church and its members.
- To operate, and provide space for others to operate, discussion forums which allow for an open exchange of opinions regarding issues of interest to the Seventh-day Adventist Church and its members, with the goal of promoting better understanding and unity through dialogue.
Seventh-day Adventist Church. Adventist.org is the Official website of the Seventh-day Adventist world church.
Seventh-day Adventist Yearbook
The Yearbook (including the online version) presents information on entities, and on institutions established, owned, or controlled by officially recognized Seventh-day Adventist organizations. All information in the Yearbook has been furnished by the organizations themselves and may have changed since submission for this publication.
TAGnet, a supporting ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist church, is proud of its contribution to the world mission of the Seventh-day Adventist church through its gift of the netAdventist platform. NetAdventist was constructed with the idea of connecting church entities, individual churches and schools together in a way that would make the local church website “the watering hole.”
Women’s Resource Center
It is essential that women and men preparing for positions in the community and the church be equipped to work together effectively in today’s complex and changing environment. The Women’s Resource Center therefore aims to serve as a strategic resource for:
- Advancing understandings of the world in which we live;
- Nurturing and preparing young people for service;
- Preserving our Seventh-day Adventist heritage;
- Promoting participation in church; and
- Providing an environment that empowers individuals to share the “Good News” within a complex world.